Welcome to the Crystal Lake Public Library's payment
website. The Library has partnered with
the Illinois E-Pay program to offer you a secure & convenient way to make
online payments. A minimum $1.00
convenience fee is charged by using this system. The fee is not charged or collected by Crystal
Lake Public Library. Please click here
to view the complete convenience fee schedule.
You can check your library account in
the Library's catalog, under MY CLPL & click on Fines, or click here: MY ACCOUNT
The following payments can be made via
- Fine and Fee payments (overdue fines, lost or damaged items)
- Non-resident library card fee payments - first contact Circulation
Services to determine your annual fee amount, at (815) 459-1687 ext:4
- Gifts and Donations to the Crystal Lake
Payments may be made by MasterCard,
Discover, or American Express by following these steps:
- Select the type of payment you would like to make.
- Complete the online form with the requested information.
- After you complete the online form you will receive an e-mail
confirmation. Please keep the
e-mail for your records.
- Please allow 2 business days for Non-resident annual fee card or
Thank you for your payment!