Lincoln Library, the Public Library of Springfield, Illinois
Welcome to Lincoln Library's online payment site. This service offers a secure, convenient and easy way to make online payments for library fines and fees through the Illinois E-Pay Program.
- There is a minimum convenience fee of $1.00 for using this service.
- The convenience fee is not charged or collected by Lincoln Library. For specific information about convenience fees, please see the fee schedule.
- To check your library account balance, please review your account information in the on-line library catalog
Payments may be made by MasterCard, Discover, or American Express by following these steps:
- Click on the Payment Link at the bottom of the screen.
- Complete the online form with the requested information - name, library card number, type of fee to be paid selected from the drop down menu and the amount to be paid. (Payments may be made for more than one account or multiple types of fees in one transaction by entering the names and library card numbers of additional family members.)
- After the form is submitted, an e-mail confirmation number will be sent to show the transaction is complete. Print and/or save this confirmation for your records.
- Please allow three (3) business days for your account information to be updated.
- If you are paying fines or fees so that you can check out, renew or place holds on items today, bring your printed receipt to the circulation desk as proof of payment. Staff will update your account accordingly.