Welcome to E-Pay, an
opportunity to make online payments or donations to the Matteson Public
Library. I hope that you will find this
service convenient and easy to use.
Kathy Berggren, Library Director.
A minimum $1 fee is
charged for using the service, which is not charged or collected by the
Matteson Public Library. For details see
To check your
library account balance, review your account information in the library
Payment can be
made by MasterCard, Discover, or American Express.
You can make
the following payments via E-Pay to the Matteson Public Library:
- Fee payment such as: over due, lost items, replacement cards
or non-resident fees
- Donations to the Matteson Public
Follow these simple steps:
- Click below on the type of payment you wish
- Complete the online form with the requested
- You will receive a confirmation number once
your transaction is complete.
Print this form for your records and bring it with you the next
time you come to the library.
- Please allow two (2) business days for your
account information to be updated or your donation processed. If you are paying fees so you can check
out today, complete your e-payment, and then let us know at the Circulation
Desk so we can credit your account right away.